Friday, August 6th, 2021 – Youth Day
Youth Day is held at the Fire and County Building on Railroad Street. New Location!
Registration 8:30 a.m.
Games begin 9:00 a.m. and end at Noon
Games • Refreshments • Pony Rides • Crafts
Ages to 12 years ~ Don’t Forget Sunscreen!
Schedule of Events
9:00 a.m. – Youth Day Games begin and end at Noon. (Registration starts at 8:30 a.m.)
11:00 a.m. – Polka Tent Opens – Music begins at 12:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m. – Concessions and Arnold Amusements opens
12:00 p.m. – Music Begins in the Polka Tent
1:00 p.m. – Youth Bike Parade begins and ends at the Fire and County Building on Railroad Street traveling down Railroad Street through polka tent. Begin decorating bicycles at 12:00 p.m. at the Fire and County Building on Railroad Street. New Location!
2:00 p.m. – Bump-N-Run Pits Open Moved from Saturday to Friday in 2021
4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. – Hudson Township Auxiliary Bingo
6:00 p.m. – Bump-N-Run Green Flag Drops Moved from Saturday to Friday in 2021
1:00 a.m. – Polka Tent Closes
Schedule and Prices subject to change.
The Beat (NJ) | Box On (Ml) | New Generation (WI) | The Natural Talent (WI) | Dyna Versa Stick Tone Aires (IN)*
Polish food served in the Polka Tent and the Class Booths outside.
Polka Tent Hours
- Thursday: 3:00 p.m. – 12:30 a.m.
- Friday: 11 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
- Saturday: 11 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
- Sunday: 12 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
New Polka Tent Age Policy for 2021:
- On Thursday, the Polka Tent is 21 and over only. Bring valid ID.
- On Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, all ages are invited to be in the Polka Tent until 9:00 pm.
- After 9:00 pm, on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, anyone under 21 MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Bring valid ID.
Polka Tent Passes:
There is a cover charge to enter the Polka Tent at all times (new rules for 2021) – at 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, at 11:00 a.m. on Friday, at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday & at 12:00 p.m. on Sunday.
- Tent passes nightly: $10.00
- 4-day pass: $32.00
- 3-day pass Friday – Sunday: $24.00
- Family Passes Daily: $30.00
Ride all the rides you want to ride with an ARM BAND!
Arm bands are available throughout the weekend.
Lost and Found is located at the Polka Tent Office.
*Band Line-up Subject to Change