Thursday, August 6th, 2020 – Local’s Night
4:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. – Knights of Columbus Bingo
4:00 p.m. – Local’s Night in Polka Tent Opens.
5:00 p.m. – Concessions and Arnold Amusements open.
6:00 p.m. – Car Show
12:30 a.m. – Polka Tent Closes.
Schedule and Prices subject to change.
Full Circle (MI) | Derailed (MI)* – New lineup for 2020!
Polish food served in the Polka Tent and the Class Booths outside.
Polka Tent Hours
Thursday: 4:00 p.m. – 12:30 a.m.
Friday & Saturday: 10:00 a.m.-1:00 a.m.
Sunday: 12 Noon-11:00 p.m.
New Polka Tent Age Policy for 2020:
- On Thursday, the Polka Tent is 21 and over only. Bring valid ID.
- On Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, all ages are invited to be in the Polka Tent until 9:00 pm.
- After 9:00 pm, on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, anyone under 21 MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Bring valid ID.
Polka Tent Passes:
There is a cover charge to enter the Polka Tent after 4:00 p.m. on Thursday and after 3:00 p.m. on Friday, after 3:00 p.m. on Saturday & after 12:00 p.m. on Sunday.
- Tent passes nightly: $10.00
- 4-day pass: $32.00
- 3-day pass Friday – Sunday: $24.00
- Family Passes Daily: $30.00
Ride all the rides you want to ride with an ARM BAND!
Arm bands are available throughout the weekend.
Lost and Found is located at the Polka Tent Office.
*Band Line-up Subject to Change