Saturday, August 6th, 2022 – Fun Day
11:00 a.m. – Polka Tent Opens – Music begins at 12:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m. – Grand Royale Parade, Center Street to State Street to Grove, ending at St. Augustine’s Church.
11:00 a.m. – Methodist Church holding bake sale during parade. Stop in!
11:00 a.m. – Concessions and Native Amusements opens.
12:00 p.m. – Music Begins in the Polka Tent
12:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. – Hudson Township Auxiliary Bingo
12:30 p.m. – Recognition of Royalty, Parade Winners, and more inside Polka Tent.
4:30 p.m. – Horseshoe Tournament Registration Moved from Friday to Saturday Continued in 2022
5:00 p.m. – Horseshoe Tournament Starts Moved from Friday to Saturday Continued in 2022
1:00 a.m. – Polka Tent Closes.
Schedule and Prices subject to change.
The Beat | New Generation | The Natural Talent Polka Band | DynaVersaStickToneAires – New lineup for 2022!
Polish food served in the Polka Tent and the Class Booths outside.
Polka Tent Hours
- Thursday: 6:00 p.m. – 12:30 a.m.
- Friday: 11 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
- Saturday: 11 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
- Sunday: 12 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
New Polka Tent Age Policy Continues for 2022:
- On Thursday, the Polka Tent is 21 and over only. Bring valid ID.
- On Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, all ages are invited to be in the Polka Tent until 9:00 pm.
- After 9:00 pm, on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, anyone under 21 MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Bring valid ID.
Polka Tent Passes:
There is a cover charge to enter the Polka Tent at all times (new rules continue in 2022) – at 6:00 p.m. on Thursday, at 11:00 a.m. on Friday, at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday & at 12:00 p.m. on Sunday.
- Tent passes nightly: $10.00
- 4-day pass: $32.00
- 3-day pass Friday – Sunday: $24.00
- Family Passes Daily: $30.00
Ride all the rides you want to ride with an ARM BAND!
Arm bands are available throughout the weekend.
Lost and Found is located at the Polka Tent Office.
*Band Line-up Subject to Change