Sunday, August 6th, 2023 – Family Day
9:00 a.m. – Mass for the 19th Sunday of Ordinary Time Celebrated under the tent.
11:00 a.m. – Concessions & Native Amusements open. Native Amusements will close at 10:00 p.m.
12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. – K of C Bingo
12:00 p.m. – Polka Tent Opens and Music Begins
12:00 p.m. – 4-Wheel Drive Mud Run located on east end of Church Street. Registration 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Beer, pop, and food will be sold at Mud Run. No carry-ons or coolers permitted.
10:00 p.m. – Native Amusements Carnival closes.
11:00 p.m. – Polka Tent Closes.
Schedule and Prices subject to change.
Michael Costa & The Beat | Northern Nites – New lineup for 2023!*
Polish food served in the Polka Tent and the Class Booths outside.
Polka Tent Hours & Cover
There is a cover charge to enter the Polka Tent at all times (new rules continue in 2023).
- Thursday: 5:00 p.m. – 12:30 a.m. ($10 cover/tent pass)
- Friday: 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m. ($10 cover/tent pass)
- Saturday: 11:00 a.m. – 2:59 p.m. ($5 cover/tent pass)
- Saturday: 3:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m. ($10 cover/tent pass)
- Sunday: 12:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. ($10 cover/tent pass)
Polka Tent Passes:
- Tent passes nightly: $10.00
- 4-day pass: $32.00
- 3-day pass Friday – Sunday: $24.00
- Family Passes Daily: $30.00
- 5 and under are free
New Polka Tent Age Policy Continues for 2023:
- On Thursday, the Polka Tent is 21 and over only. Bring valid ID.
- On Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, all ages are invited to be in the Polka Tent until 9:00 pm.
- After 9:00 pm, on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, anyone under 21 MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Bring valid ID.
Ride all the rides you want to ride with an ARM BAND!
$25.00 per wristband – Friday ride unlimited rides!
$25.00 per wristband – Saturday ride unlimited rides!
$25.00 per wristband – Sunday ride unlimited rides!
Must purchase a wristband each day.
Arm bands are available throughout the weekend.
Lost and Found is located at the information booth.
*Band Line-up Subject to Change