Sunday, August 8th, 2021 – Family Day
9:00 a.m. – Mass for the 19th Sunday of Ordinary Time Celebrated under the tent.
11:00 a.m. – Concessions & Arnold Amusements open. Arnold Amusements will close at 10:00 p.m.
12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Hudson Township Auxiliary Bingo
12:00 p.m. – Polka Tent Opens and Music Begins
12:00 p.m. – 4-Wheel Drive Mud Run located on east end of Church Street. Registration 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Beer, pop, and food will be sold at Mud Run. No carry-ons or coolers permitted.
10:00 p.m. – Arnold Amusements Carnival closes.
11:00 p.m. – Polka Tent Closes.
Schedule and Prices subject to change.
Dyna Versa Stick Tone Aires (IN) | Northern Nites (MI)*
Polish food served in the Polka Tent and the Class Booths outside.
Polka Tent Hours
- Thursday: 3:00 p.m. – 12:30 a.m.
- Friday: 11 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
- Saturday: 11 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
- Sunday: 12 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
New Polka Tent Age Policy for 2021:
- On Thursday, the Polka Tent is 21 and over only. Bring valid ID.
- On Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, all ages are invited to be in the Polka Tent until 9:00 pm.
- After 9:00 pm, on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, anyone under 21 MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Bring valid ID.
Polka Tent Passes:
There is a cover charge to enter the Polka Tent at all times (new rules for 2021) – at 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, at 11:00 a.m. on Friday, at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday & at 12:00 p.m. on Sunday.
- Tent passes nightly: $10.00
- 4-day pass: $32.00
- 3-day pass Friday – Sunday: $24.00
- Family Passes Daily: $30.00
Ride all the rides you want to ride with an ARM BAND!
Arm bands are available throughout the weekend.
Lost and Found is located at the Polka Tent Office.
*Band Line-up Subject to Change